IPF Group S.A. respects and values the privacy of the users of its websites, therefore it processes their personal data in accordance with the applicable provisions, exercising the highest degree of diligence in order to ensure security of personal data of users.
IPF Group S.A. with its registered office in Poznań, ul. Piekary 7, 61-823 Poznań, entered into the register under number KRS 0000597377 by the District Court Poznań-Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register (hereinafter referred to as IPF Group).
IPF Group SA forms a capital group together with the following companies: IPF Global Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, IPF Jobs Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, IPF Jobs SARL (jointly IPF Group) and together with its related companies it will process the personal data of users in a manner and for the purposes as specified below.
IPF Group is a controller of personal data within the meaning of the Act on personal detail protection and within the meaning of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing directive 95/46/EC (general data protection regulation).
How do we collect the personal data of users?
We collect personal data of users in the following situations:
- When the user personally provides his/her data to us, e.g. by subscribing to our newsletter or completing the recruitment form.
- When the user visits our websites.
- When the user visits our profiles on social media.
What type of personal data do we collect?
- Personal data obtained from the user:
- first and last name
- post code
- place of residence
- telephone number
- e-mail address
- other information provided by the user
- Data collected automatically:
Why do we collect the personal data of users?
Due to the fact that we conduct recruitment processes for the needs of IPF Group as well as for our customers, we process the personal data of the users in order to properly conduct the process. With the consent of the user we enter his/her data in our basis in order to be able to inform the user on future recruitments.
Provision of personal data by the user and consenting to its processing for the purposes of current or future recruitment as well as for the purposes of employment and consenting to provision of the data to the entities of the IPF Group and the customers is voluntary. However, without the consent for processing personal data of the use we will not be able to undertake any activities connected with current or future recruitment or perform any action leading to employment of a candidate for a job.
After hiring personal data of the user are necessary in order to ensure payroll and HR services, personnel management and for the purposes of settlements.
Personal details of the used are used also for the purposes of contact in order to provide the users with relevant content. In particular, we inform the users on the job offers we have and on the possibility of employment; we can also, with the user’s consent, provide his/her data to the customers interested in hiring a particular person.
We may also contact the user in order to promote our services and products and to provide information on events in which the user may be interested when looking for a job.
In order to maintain a high quality of the services we offer, we conduct questionnaires and surveys among the users as regards our activities. Participation in such surveys is absolutely voluntary.
We use personal data of users also for the purpose of servicing and optimizing the website in order to understand how the users use our websites and related services and in order to improve our website.
Without the consent of the user, personal data of users are not and shall not be used for any other purposes that the above mentioned, unless such obligation is imposed on IPF Group by the provisions of law. If personal data are to be used for another purpose, the user shall be informed about such fact in advance.
The basis for processing the personal data of users by our company
We are authorised to process personal data on the basis of:
- the user’s consent to process his/her personal data, or
- the requirement to perform an agreement the party to which is the user or the necessity to undertake actions preceding conclusion of such agreement, at the request of the user, or
- the requirement to comply with legal obligations imposed on IPF by the provisions of law, or
- the need to protect vital interest of the user or any other natural person, or
- situation in which processing is necessary for realisation of purposes resulting from legally justified interest realised by IPF or a third party, such as direct marketing of own products or services, pursuing claims related to the pursued business activity, control of the access to a building.
How do we protect personal data?
Being aware that personal data should be protected against unauthorised or illegal processing and accidental loss, deterioration or damage, and realising the legal provisions applicable to that extent, IPF Group makes special efforts to protect personal data, using relevant technical or organisational measures for that purpose.
We exercise due diligence for personal data of the users to be:
- processed in accordance with the law, in a reliable and clear manner
- collected in specific, unambiguous and legally justified purposes and not subject to further processing non-compliant with those purposes;
- correct, updated if needed and adequate with regard to the purposes for which it is processed;
- stored in a form enabling identification of persons to which they refer, not longer than necessary to achieve the goal of processing.
Period for which the data is stored
We process personal data of the users only for the period which is justified by the purposes for which it was collected and which is permitted by the law.
The period for which we will store individual types of personal data depends on specific provisions which sometimes impose the obligation of storing the data for a specific period of time. The period of storage of specific personal data may also be subject to internal documents of IPF.
The user is authorised request that his/her data be deleted from our database, provided that it is not contrary to the provisions of law.
Transfer of the data to other entities
With the user’s consent personal data may be transferred to other domestic and/or foreign companies of the IPF Group, for the purposes as described above, including for marketing purposes.
We may also, with a prior consent of the user, transfer the data to the customers with whom we cooperate and for whom we conduct recruitment processes in order to commence or maintain employment of a particular user by the customer.
In some situations personal data of the users will be transferred to suppliers who render services for our company. We always ensure that the transfer of data of the users does not affect the security of the data. Therefore, from time to time we bind the entities with which we cooperate with an obligation to observe rules of processing personal data which are not less restrictive than those observed by our company, in accordance with the provisions of law.
Personal data of the users may be transferred to other countries in which the companies of the IPF Group or customers have their registered office. However, these are not countries which do not form the European Economic Area. This means that personal data of the users, despite its transfer abroad, will still be protected under the same principles as in Poland.
If the user has any doubts as to proper protection of his/her personal data, he/she can contact us via e-mail: email@example.com.
If the user does not consent to transfer of his/her personal data to other entities, he/she may send us a message with such a request. We may make the user’s personal data available to the companies of the IPF Group and customer without the user’s consent, however only in the form which does not allow identification of the user.
Rights of the users:
Each user shall have the following rights:
- the right to submit a written request to stop processing personal data of the user,
- the right to object to the use of personal data of the user for the purposes resulting from our legally justified interest; more information on the right to object may be found here,
- the right to access personal data,
- the right to transfer personal data,
- the right to request supplementing, updating, correcting personal data of the user, temporarily or permanently ceasing to process it or deleting it, if it is incomplete, outdated, incorrect or if it was collected in violation of the law or if it is unnecessary for the purpose for which it was collected; as well as the right to limit the processing of personal data
- the right to obtain information regarding which personal data is processed by our company, since when, from what source we obtained the data, for what purpose, in what scope and manner it is processed, as well as to which entities it is made available,
- the right to withdraw the consent if data processing is based on such consent. Withdrawal of a consent shall not result in deeming the processing of data prior to such withdrawal as illegal. Similarly, processing personal data of the user who withdrew his/her consent shall be deemed legal if, despite the withdrawal of the consent, we are able to process personal data of the user on another basis or if we are bound by the provisions of law to further processing of personal data.
The use who would like to use the above options, in particular in case of an intent to withdraw his/her consent for processing personal data, is requested to submit his/her request via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing by sending the letter to our address indicated above. We will reply to each request within 1 month at the latest, even if is not possible to realise such request within such period. In such case we will inform the user on the undertaken actions.
Each user may send us an inquiry whether his/her personal data are processed by our company.
The right to object to processing personal data
The user whose data is processes or the purposes resulting from legally justified interest realised by the data controller or a third party (e.g. for the purposes of direct marketing of our products or services, for the purpose of profiling) shall be authorised to object at any time to such processing of his/her data, due to reasons connected with special situation of the user.
After making such objection we will no longer process personal data of the user, unless there are important, legally justified grounds for processing, overriding the interest, rights and freedoms of the user who filed the objections or if there are grounds for establishment, pursue or defence of claims.
The user may file the objection e.g. by sending us such information at: email@example.com_.
Right to lodge a complaint
Each user shall be authorised to lodge a complaint at the office of the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data, ul. Stawki 2, 00-986 Warsaw.
Information on cookies
Cookies most often contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time of their storage in the terminal equipment and a unique number.
The entity placing cookies on the terminal equipment of the user browsing the websites of IPF Group and obtaining access to them is IPF Group.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- producing statistics which help to understand how the users use the websites, which enables to improve their structure and content;
- maintaining the user session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to enter his/her login and password at each subpage of the service;
- specifying the user profile in order to display adjusted materials in advertising networks, in particular Google.
- for the purpose of obtaining the assessment of the website by the user, creation of reports regarding traffic on the websites for the website managers and rendering other services connected with traffic on the websites and use of the Internet. IP addresses of the users are not connected with any other data owned by Google.
- analysis of the manner of use of the websites of IPF Group and measurement of effectiveness of the promotional activities (through Google Analytics).
The Service uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files which are stores in the terminal equipment of the User until the time of logging out, leaving the website or switching off the software (browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of the User for the period specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
The software for browsing websites (browser) usually allows storage of cookies in the terminal equipment of the User by default. The Service Users may change the settings to that extent. An on-line browser enables to delete cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Detailed information regarding this topic is included in help or documentation of the browser.
- Information on some behaviours of the users are subject to logging in the server layer. The data is used only for the purpose of service administration and in order to ensure the most efficient hosting services.
- The browsed sources are identified by means of the URLs. Additionally, the following may be recorded:
- time of request,
- time of reply,
- name of customer station – identification realised by HTTP protocol,
- information on errors which occurred when realising the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the website previously visited by the used (referrer link) – if the Service was entered through a link,
- information on the user browser,
- information on IP address.
- The above data is not associated with any specific persons browsing the websites.
- The above data is used only for the purposes of server management.
Links to other websites